June 6, 2011

Message For You...

Hi everyone - I thought I'd take a break from the essay I'm writing to share my card for this weeks WSC in the MFT forum. If you don't know - every week there's a new sketch and you can win at least $15 to spend at the MFT store, sweet right?!

I pulled out the awesome Just My Type stamp and die set again and made a slightly shabby card using papers from the Stella and Rose Mabel collection.
It's cloudy here today, so the image looks black, but is actually stamped in Early Espresso. All the edges are sponged in kraft ink. I added a little something to the Open Scallop Border Die-namic by running it through my crimper - admit it, you have one of those stashed in your craft room somewhere too right?
I've lightly stamped the image and a sentiment inside. Love that XOXO stamp! Have a wonderful week! 

Stamps: Just My Type (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (SU) Paper: Stella and Rose Mabel (MME) Ink: Early Espresso, Kraft (SU) Dies: Just My Type, Open Scallop Border Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Piercing Tool, Distressing Tool, Crimper, Ribbon (SU)  Pearls (Kaisercraft)

5 comments:

  1. Just love the shabby feel and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the whole design and style! Definitely a fave :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey...LOVE THIS!!! The inner of the card is wicked too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this fabulous card of yours to test my new color printer's ability. The colors are amazing, and the texture is outstanding! I love all of your stuff, and I'm sorry I don't tell you enough. You are absolutely fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I like the crimped border!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!