October 11, 2013

Perk Up!


I really loved the look of the Mojo sketch this week (Mojo 317) and carved out some time to play along. I think I needed a break from seasonal card making, and reached for one of my all time fave Verve sets, Better With You.


All pretty simple - some copic colouring and fussy cutting. I used the From the Heart die set that matches the hearts in Better With You. I LOVE the look of the coffee ring on patterned paper. LOVE! The sentiment is stamped on a Mini Vintage Oval.

Here's the inside...


It certainly does! I love my nightly latte and chat with Shanan after the baby goes to bed - perfect way to wind down! Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Stamps: Better With You (Verve StampsPaper: My Favorite Things (MME) Ink: Cup o Joe, Pale Tomato (Hero Arts) Memento Black  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: From the Heart Die Set, Mini Vintage Ovals (Verve Stamps) Circles, Flags (MFT) Other: Enamel Dots, Navy Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Copics

4 comments:

  1. This was my very first Verve set. Still my favorite, and I absolutely love your color choices and the two-tone banner. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Sarah! Love the coffee stain stamping on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! Love everything about it from colors to deta ils!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, rich colors - so perfect for a coffee-perk-up card!! And what wonderful twists on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!