October 26, 2013

Christmas in the Air


Hi friends! Even though I'm feeling VERY unprepared, I'm definitely in the Christmas mood, stamp wise!

Today's Crazy for Challenges theme is using your FAVE stamp set. I have a confession. That was just too hard for me, I don't think I could pick an all time favourite! So I've used my current fave, the beautiful Christmas in the Air from Verve.


I've used this week's Viva la Verve sketch for my layout.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.

I inked the wreath in a pale blue, overinking with a little mint (which is almost all covered up!) and a Pine Needles distress marker. The snowflakes were cut with the Frosty Snowflakes die and glittered with stickles. I've also used the gorgeous Award Banner die, sewing it to my paper base.

Here's the inside...


I've cut the tree with the Winter Fun die set. Don't you love that beautiful sentiment?

Now it's time to go see all the fab inspiration from the design team, happy hopping!
Stamps: Christmas in the Air (Verve StampsPaper: 25th and Pine (Basic Grey) Ink: Memento Brown, Distress Markers  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Frosty Snowflakes, Award Banner, Winter Fun Dies (Verve Stamps) Other: Ribbon (SU) Stickles, Rhinestones, Sewing Machine

7 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!