July 3, 2014

Let's Chill!


Hola! I'm back today with a bright and breezy card...and oh, how I wish this was a reflection of the weather here! One of the weirdest things about designing is that I'm always out of sync with the newset stamp releases - it's the middle of winter here! Oh well, I can stamp and dream about summer, right?

Speaking of summer, I'm playing along with the Catered Crop Summer Lovin' Recipe Swap. I'm a week late for this one - last week saw my mojo fly right out the window!

I'm also playing with Virginia's View #5 - die cutting! I've used lots of awesome Reverse Confetti Confetti Cuts on my card!


I've used Let's Chill for my card, cutting with the matching Confetti Cuts. The sentiment was stamped on vellum, and layered over patterned paper and a white circle. I've used the Doin' the Wave Confetti Cuts for the background, and the flag layers were created with the Tag Me set. I finished with some enamel dots.

Here's a peek inside the card...


We're SO close to a new Reverse Confetti release, I can't wait to show you all the new goodies!


 Stamps: Let's Chill (Reverse Confetti) Paper: #summer (American Crafts) Ink: Memento Luxe Dies: Confetti Cuts: Doin' the Wave, Tag Me, Let's Chill (Reverse Confetti) Other: Vellum, Enamel Dots

7 comments:

  1. Super card! Beautifully composed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love your collage! Never thought about the summer stamping in winter....that must be a "bit" different!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes! This is freakin' stinkin' cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used these dies, Sarah! The images are so lovely together! I love that touch of vellum to give a lightness to this summer card! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable design, love that you always do your inside!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!