March 9, 2016

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!

It's here! The new release from Reverse Confetti is available now!


The Confetti Crew are hopping today bringing you even more inspiration using the fun new goodies!

I've created a modern baby card with a shaker element using a couple of new sets - Whole Lotta Happy and Unicorn Wishes. The shaker element was created with one of the new So Very Spring Quick Card Panels. I love the handwritten style of the Whole Lotta Happy stamp set - it's perfect for a fun card like this!



I've cut the unicorn with the coordinating Unicorn Wishes Confetti Cuts. The shaker was filled with gold and black confetti and I added a little gold pen to the cute heart on the unicorn.

You'll want to hop around and visit with everyone today - there are so many amazing things to see!

Fetti Friend- Nina-Marie Trapani
Sarah Gough - You're here! 





12 comments:

  1. Love it Sarah, your shaker card is so SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love shaker cards. Yours is just sooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorbs, Sarah!! Love your sweet shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute colorful shaker card - Love your card design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful shaker card! Adorable!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooooooooow!!! Oh my gosh!!! I absolutely ADORE how you've colored your unicorn! It's absolutely STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!