April 24, 2014

You Make The Grade


Hello! I had some "just for fun" stamping time this morning while my guy napped...and I got inky with my Reverse Confetti! If you follow me on Instagram, you saw a sneak peek of this card already :-)


I thought these papers from the DIY Shop collection by Crate Paper would be awesome on a school card. I paired them with Class Act and the matching Class Act Confetti Cuts. The vellum tag is cut with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts and the large layer is the Sweet Treat Tent. The small heart is from the Love Note set.

I embellished with a little stitching, twine, a hinge clip and some spritzing with a vintage photo distress marker.

Here's a peek inside...


Thanks so much for stopping by! The weather is pretty terrible here today, I think I'm going to spend the afternoon reading books with my little man! 


Stamps: Class Act (Reverse Confetti) Paper: DIY Shop (Crate Paper) Ink: Espresso Truffle, Pistachio (Memento Luxe)  Dies: Confetti Cuts: Class Act, Love Note, Sweet Treat Tent, Tag Me (Reverse Confetti)  Other: Vintage Photo Distress Marker, Hinge Clip, Twine, Sewing Machine, Vellum, Wood Chips (Freckled Fawn)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card that's great for any teacher, student or school staff.-Jen Naus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Sarah! Love all the neutrals and the ink spritzing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very charming. It is gorgeous. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!