May 8, 2013

New Product Tour - Heirloom Label



Yippee! It's here - the amazing My Favorite Things May release is available right here, right NOW!

But first, it's time to make sure your wishlist is complete (grin) with our New Product Tour!

I have a set of FOUR cards to share today, using SO many new goodies just released today!

All my cards feature the fab new Heirloom Label Die-namics. I love this die, not only is it great for vintage and shabby chic creations, I'm going to show you today how awesome it looks with modern, funky designs.

I have a TON of photos, so let's get started and I'll try not to talk/type too much!


My first card uses the Document It -Bingo stamp set and the Happy Hellos Die-namics.

I cut the Heirloom Label from my patterned paper and taped one of the sentiments from Happy Hellos in the center to cut out the word. I pierced the label and added a sentiment from the stamp set. The arrow is from Lead The Way. The label is layered over the stamped bingo image that I hand cut as I didn't want a border. 

All my cards today also feature one of the Dotted Scallop Border Trio Die-namics cut from Blu Raspberry cardstock. 

Here's the inside...  

I love this sentiment! I highlighted the word lucky with another arrow


My second card features the Chalkboard Sentiments set - yours free with a $60 spend this month!
For this card, I cut a window using the Heirloom Label in my cardstock before embossing. I've paired the Lead The Way arrow with a Hearts a Plenty Die-namics, cut from Electric Red and covered in glossy accents.

Here's the inside...

Here I've used the label simply stamped with a sentiment. This label fits the Chalkboard Sentiments perfectly! The black strip is from Blueprints 3


For my third card, I paired the Heirloom Label with a couple of Alphabet Die-namics for a really modern look.
I used the By the Letters alphabet to cut the word out of the Heirloom Label. The U is from the Bottomline alphabet, I love how collegiate it looks! 

Here's the inside... 

I couldn't waste those gorgeous Kraft letters, so they went on the inside of my card! 


My last card uses Document It - Right on Target for a playful card that would make a great valentine!
I started by stamping the arrows in Kraft ink on the Kraft Heirloom Label. I added a strip of Blu Raspberry stamped with the sentiment. I pierced the heart and added the fun target image! All my cards today feature a fun grouping of three rhinestones, I love adding sparkle like this!

Here's the inside...
Remember that hello cut out from the first card? Here it is! Of course I couldn't waste it. 

I hope I've inspired you to think of the Heirloom Label in a new way today, it really is so versatile!

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today for all the amazing inspiration on offer during our New Product Tour!

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:





 
Stamps: Chalkboard Sentiments, Document It - Right on Target, Document It - Bingo (MFT Stamps) Paper: Fourteen (Crate Paper) Black Licorice, Kraft, Blu Raspberry (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Heirloom Label, Happy Hellos, Dotted Scallop Border Trio, Bottomline Alphabet, By the Letters, Hearts a Plenty, Lead The Way (MFT Stamps) Other: Rhinestones, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Glossy Accents, Piercing Tool

7 comments:

  1. LOVE these cards girl!! You are just sooooo danged creative! I *almost wonder if you are smoking the good stuff ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur cards are beautiful and love the vibrancy and the mix of the dies, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Sarah! Love the burst of color with the contrasting black! Really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright colours are so striking on the black.Like the way you have used the negative for a completely different loo.Well done Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these eye-popping fun cards, Sarah! The bright colors against black - perf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors, Sarah! love all the ways you used those hellos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous cards, Sarah, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!