May 23, 2013

WSC 125 - Dandelions


It's time for another fab MFT sketch! I'm sharing another Mother's Day card I made this year.

You can find all the info about this week's sketch and how you can win up to $20 to spend on MFT on the MFT Blog.


I used the gorgeous Dandelion Wishes stamp set and created some fun flowers in red and pink. I used Berrylicious ink and the Distressed Background Blocks stamps for my background paper. The sentiment is from Sweet Roses.

I also stamped a matching envelope. It only takes a minute and adds so much to a special card.


Inside I couldn't resist stamping the gorgeous image again!
Stamps: Distressed Background Blocks, Dandelion Wishes, Sweet Roses (MFT Stamps) Paper: Berrylicious, Smooth White (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Jellybean Green, Red Hot, Pink Lemonade, Berrylicious (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT Stamps) Other: Hemp, Sweet Tooth Button

2 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous sarah! Those flowers are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah! What a pretty card inside and out! Love the pink and red color combo! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!