May 16, 2013

WSC 124 Happy Mothers Day


Hi there! It's time for another fun Wednesday Sketch Challenge from MFT!


Today I'm sharing one of the Mother's Day cards I made this year.
You can see the sketch for this week, and get all the info on prizes on the MFT Blog!

My first Mother's Day was a blast, I was so spoiled! Here's a photo of my little dude and I taken on the day.

 On to my card!

Today I've used Sweet Roses and paired it with Lucky Charm paper - I love the retro feel of the patterns in this paper pack! All the layers in this sketch were so fun, I've used the Fishtail Flags STAX and the Open Scallop Doily. I finished off the card front with some liquid pearls.


Inside the card I used more of those fun retro printed papers and repeated the gorgeous sentiment.

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:





  
Stamps: Sweet Roses (MFT Stamps) Paper: Lucky Charm (AC) Sweet Tooth, Kraft, Pink Lemonade (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Pink Lemonade, Jellybean Green, Hot Fudge (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Open Scallop Doily, Fishtail Flags STAX (MFT Stamps) Other: Liquid Pearls

5 comments:

  1. Love your card and adorable photo. Glad you had a nice frist Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! so glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!! i LOVE your photo- so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it too! I especially like that you did some extensive work on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet picture of you two! Love your card....sooo, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Mothers Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!