May 31, 2013

VLV Better With You

 

TGIF! Here in NZ at least :-) We have a long weekend to celebrate Queen's Birthday and I'm so glad, I need the extra time and help with bubs so I can get lots of baking done for his party next weekend!

I know I'm going to be fueled by a bit of coffee, so todays Viva la Verve card features my fave coffee set ever, Better With You.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.


I stamped the mug twice, paper piecing the main portion to match the papers used on my card. The sentiment and all the sponging is done with Kraft ink. I added some piercing for simple decoration.


Inside I used more of the paper and that awesome coffee stain image along with another sentiment.

Have a lovely weekend, I've got some posts scheduled for while I enjoy time with our family who are all flying in for the big first birthday bash! I'll see you back here "live" in the second week of June!  

Stamps: Better With You (Verve StampsPaper: Indie Chic Nutmeg (MME) Ink: Hot Fudge, Kraft (MFT) Dies: Circle and Oval Nesties (Spellbinders) Other: Piercing Tool, Piercing Templates, Sponge Dauber, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Darn 12,000 or so miles....or I'd come for coffee with you :) Love the paper and the card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!