July 27, 2011

Wednesday Stamp Club #30!


It's time for another wonderful WSC sketch from My Favorite Things. I know you'll love playing with this one, there are lots of layers to showcase papers or stamped images. I've used another new PI girl - this is Waterlily, the flower of the month Pure Innocence for July.


I've used papers from the Lime Twist collection by MME and lots of die-namics of course! That leafy flourish is quickly becoming one of my most used elements, it's perfect to add a little somethin'-somethin' to your cards.


Inside I stamped the PI girl again, in red rather than the neutral I usually use. I can't seem to get away from this Well Worn Greeting's Die-namic either, I just love the shape!

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC30. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday at midnight on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Waterlily (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Early Espresso, Kraft (SU) Paper: Lime Twist (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Riding Hood Red (SU) Dies: Well Worn Greetings, Hearts a Plenty, Simply Scallops Medium, Leafy Flourish, Rolled Roses (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Copic Markers

14 comments:

  1. So Sweet! Love her pieced dress! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love the dp you used with her. The leafy flourish is calling my name! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! Love your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your paper roses Sarah, and the PI looks so cute in her paperpieced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, this is sweet as can be!!! Love all your different pattern papers and your dienamics! I can't make a card without them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, inside and out, Sarah! You are a real pro with those rolled roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sarah!! This is so texture rich and DELICIOUS!!! So inspiring!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. SARAH SARAH SARAH!!!! This is freakin' darling! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply ADORABLE, Sarah! I'm loving that Leafy Flourish too! I think that one may pop right into my cart with my next order...lol! Her dress is just darling in this print! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card, and those rolled flowers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my this is just simply exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS as usual my friend! LOVE all of the rolled roses, your coloring and the sentiment inside on the Well Worn Label Die-Namics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!