August 19, 2011

CPS #231


My Favorite Things are sponsering the CPS 231 sketch this week - what a fab reason to play along with a gorgeous sketch! I took the opportunity to ink up one of the newest in the à la modes range - I Spy. I've only started working with this range since joining the design team (because I thought I'd be colouring challenged with them!) and I have to say, I look forward to these girls more and more every month.



Isn't she cute? I coloured her up with copics and fussy cut the image before popping it up on my pierced panel. I added a healthly dose of dimensional glaze to the magnifying glass. My sentiment is stamped on one of the flags from the First Class Award die-namics set and I added a heart from Hearts a Plenty under my button.


Inside I shadow stamped the image in pale pink and added a couple of the cute sentiments from the set. I hope you'll play along with CPS this week - who wouldn't love a prize from MFT?!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: à la modes - I Spy (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Vanilla (SU) Paper: Lost & Found (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette (SU) Dies: First Class Award Ribbon, Bracket Tab, Hearts a Plenty, Double Scallop Border Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Vanilla Ribbon, Piercing Tool, Button (SU) Twine (MFT Stamps) Copic Markers, Dimensional Glaze

9 comments:

  1. I've got my head in full 'spy party' planning mode so this card really made me smile today! And I'm impressed at how you coloured her ... very perfect. Hope you are keeping warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it you are crazy talented..thks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet, Sarah! I just received this stamp in the mail today...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Sarah!! Great job on the coloring, and the design is fabulous! Thanks for joining in at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the pink with the music note paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful creation, Sarah! Such a pretty mix of colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! ♥
    Lovely details!!


    Hugs, Gry

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo cute, Sarah. love her dark hair with this soft and pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!