August 28, 2011

3x3 Cards and Giftbox


Hi - thanks for stopping by! Today I wanted to share a giftbox/notecard combo, I love having these in my stash for quick presents.

 
The box is a pizza box - you can find the instructions here. All the decoration is on a removable belly band. The bird is from the Inspired by Spring set, and the sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about Friendship. I've used the 1/4" Rosette Die-namic and one of my favourite borders, the Faux Crochet Border.

The leafy flourish is a piece of paper covered chipboard. I used Martha Stewart gel adhesive around the medallion edges and sprinkled on some glitter.


Inside are a set of four notecards and matching evelopes. The paper I've used is Madeline by Prima. The cardstock colours are Soft Sky and Purely Pomegrante.


Each card is slightly different just by mixing up the papers and prima flowers used - also from the Madeline collection. I fussy cut the bird and popped it up on a Jody booster.


That bird image is so sweet! I also stamped it on the envelopes to easily tie them into the set.

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

12 comments:

  1. Sarah, this set is beautiful! I love making those boxes, and gift cards to match, but oh my goodness, your set is divine!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this sweet little suite of cards and matching box! I love that bird, too! What a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy guacamole Sarah! What an absolutely GORGEOUS set! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorguss, as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute and absolutely stunning Sarah!!! Love the stamped bird:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog and think this is a stunning set of cards and a lovely box, a great thank you gift... thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute, what a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These are all so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Sarah! This is GORGEOUS girl!! Love what you've done with that set. So elegant looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!! Was wanting to make a gift set of cards for my Mother-in-law for Christmas and now I know how to package them. Thanks for the inspiration....they are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous set! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!