August 23, 2011

Summer Fun


Oh how I can't wait for summer! But for now, I'll have to content myself with the new Riley challenge - fun in the sun! Create a summer theme/fun in the sun based project.


I've paired Hammock Riley with some fun Fancy Pants Beach Babe paper. I used the catch a wave die from MFT to create the waves and some old school Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon for my bow. I used my fave kraft cardstock for the base.

Head on over to the Riley blog to link up your creation and see a list of designers playing along today!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

9 comments:

  1. So jealous of Riley!!! This is great, love the paper and great waves.
    Hope your areok.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto about looking forward to summer. Fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, great papers and colours! It seems funny to hear someone waiting for summer when ours is just about to reach the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too too cute!!! Now this is my kind of Summer fun!! :) Love the papers and the wavy water border here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Sarah!! I love this Riley, it's the first one I ever bought and he looks great on your card, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just crazy adorable Sarah!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!