August 3, 2011

Shop and Hop with MFT!


This is always my favourite day of the MFT release - all the new products are available here now! I know you're going to see some a-m-a-z-i-n-g cards on todays hop, and don't forget to leave comments along the way, someone will win a $15 voucher to the MFT store, yay!

If you need to start at the beginning of the hop, please start at Kim's blog. I have two cards for you today, so let's jump right in....


Hubby and I LOVE going to the movies. I've used the Just the Ticket die-namic and stamp set to create a funky retro movie invite that I can pop into his bag one morning for him to find at work. I paper pieced the ticket and used a bunch of die-namics for a scrappy feel, including that wonderful new flourish.


The inside of my card is nice and clean, lots of room for movie details!


My second card today features All Smiles which you can earn for free with our Triple Scoop program - click here for all the deets.


I've gone ultra scrappy for this fun card too, layering die-namics together to create a focal point. I just love how well all the dies work together!

Inside I've used another of the gorgeous sentiments from this set. All Smiles is the perfect name for it, I can imagine some gorgeous scrapbook pages with these sentiments too!

I'm going to send you on your way now, it's time to visit with the wonderfully talented Melody, I know she's going to knock your socks off! 

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:






 Thanks for stopping by!
 

Just the Ticket Retro Movie Card
Stamps: Just the Ticket (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Black, Vanilla (SU) Paper: Social Club (Cosmo Cricket) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)  Dies: Just the Ticket, Mini Film Strip, Simply Scallops Medium, Fancy Flourish Die-namics (MFT Stamps)  

All Smiles Card
Stamps: All Smiles (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Black, Kraft (SU) Paper: Happy Go Lucky (MME) Ink: Rich Razzleberry (Memento)  Dies: Leafy Flourish, First Place Award Ribbon, Simply Scallops Medium, Four Point Frame, Hearts a Plenty, Dainty Dots Border Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Piercing Tool (SU)

23 comments:

  1. OMG, love them both! I gave in to the want bump, 1st thing...went to shop and got the ticket AND the tag and then went to the SCS forum to blame you! lol. LOVE both of these. They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply delightful cards, Sarah! Love that new flourish! I can't wait for it to arrive! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SARAH MARIE GOUGH!!! Could you make any cuter, amazing, perfect, cards!!! TEACH ME oh Obiwan Kenobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, love the cards, one bright one clean. the ticket card has the most lovely colors i have seen in a while, such wonderful dp. love the flourish. the second card looks fun, different styles, awesome results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards!!

    Sheila
    Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are just darling! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 for one! Love them. Look at all those great dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards Sarah, so much gorgeousness and layers going on!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards, Sarah! What size did you cut the second two cards! I love how skinny they are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah! Gorgeous cards!! You really rock the Ticket stamp set. I was thinking I won't need another ticket set...now I'm not sure anymore.LOL! Love that card, and the sentiment card too. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards - LOVE the paper choices!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my heck! Both cards are fabulous! You are my crafty guru! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that new skinny flourish! It looks awsome on your card. Two fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are AMAZING Sarah! Both of these are AWESOME designs and layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beauties Sarah - I love both of these. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome! Love the cool ticket card and the bright colors on the smiles card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the ticket card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love them both!~Wendy cracks me up...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards Sarah!! I really LOVE the long card! I need to make that size more often!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i loove them! the colours.. just evrything!! loove it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, girlie! These are both AMAZING, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!