August 24, 2011

Sweet Greetings


Good morning! It's a blustery day here in Wellington so far, I'll be turning up my iPod to escape the noise while I create. I have a cute Pure Innocence card for you today using the Sweet Greetings set. that cotton candy is so much fun to embellish!


C4C has a cool bingo challenge happening this week. I've used die cuts, embossing and ribbon on my card, it also works for the paper piecing/ribbon/2 designer papers combo. I've paper pieced and coloured my image with Copics. I coloured the cotton candy pink then did a very light layer of liquid applique over top so the pink would still show through. Lots of Die-namics on this one, I'll list them all at the end of this post!


Inside I've used the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics set to create a window for my sentiment. The little heart is from the notched tag die set.

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:


 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: PI - Sweet Greetings, Typewriter Alphabet (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft, White (SU) Paper: Tickled Pink (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Regal Rose (SU) Dies: Well Worn Greetings, fishtail Banner, Jumbo Scallop, Dizzy Doily Duo, File Tab Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Copic Markers, AC Ribbon, Embossing Folder, Jody Boosters

8 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a cutie! Love your gorgeous DPs and great LO too!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my! That cotton candy looks good enough to eat! :)

StampOwl said...

love this Sarah

Rachel said...

So cute! Love the banner and the cut out on the inside.

texasjodylynn said...

That is CUTE CUTE CUTE!

zehra said...

awesome, love the textures

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is super cute, I love it

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is beautiful, fabulous, cute, amazing....every word I can think of. Seriously, I LOVE it!