August 24, 2011

Sweet Greetings


Good morning! It's a blustery day here in Wellington so far, I'll be turning up my iPod to escape the noise while I create. I have a cute Pure Innocence card for you today using the Sweet Greetings set. that cotton candy is so much fun to embellish!


C4C has a cool bingo challenge happening this week. I've used die cuts, embossing and ribbon on my card, it also works for the paper piecing/ribbon/2 designer papers combo. I've paper pieced and coloured my image with Copics. I coloured the cotton candy pink then did a very light layer of liquid applique over top so the pink would still show through. Lots of Die-namics on this one, I'll list them all at the end of this post!


Inside I've used the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics set to create a window for my sentiment. The little heart is from the notched tag die set.

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:


 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: PI - Sweet Greetings, Typewriter Alphabet (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft, White (SU) Paper: Tickled Pink (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Regal Rose (SU) Dies: Well Worn Greetings, fishtail Banner, Jumbo Scallop, Dizzy Doily Duo, File Tab Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Copic Markers, AC Ribbon, Embossing Folder, Jody Boosters

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a cutie! Love your gorgeous DPs and great LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That cotton candy looks good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the banner and the cut out on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, fabulous, cute, amazing....every word I can think of. Seriously, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!