August 17, 2011

VIP Hop - Who's That Mummy?


We're hopping today to celebrate the newest VIP collection from MFT - and this month it's spook-tacular! The VIP collection is your chance to get your hands on the newest WTG set two weeks early - along with some gorgeous extras and is only available until it sells out, so make sure you grab yours fast!

Who's That Mummy is a sassy and fun set perfect for Halloween....and I know you're going to be excited to learn there's a new rolled flower die in the VIP collection this month, woohoo!


I lightly shaded the mummy image with cool gray copics before adhering her on a paper pieced background. I cut strips of seam binding in half before creating an extra loopy bow - I wanted the raw edges to mimic the mummy's wrapping.

I added a banner across the top of my card to give it that halloween party vibe and my sentiment is stamped on the notched tag die-namic.


Inside my card I lightly stamped the image, omitting the border and added another sentiment, curving it on my block before stamping.

Here are all the details about this month's VIP collection:


Who's that Mummy VIP Collection $27.90
Who's that Mummy stamp set
Mummy Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Rolled Mum Die-namics Die
Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

It's time to go visit with the fabulous Lisa, I'm sure she has something boo-tiful for you! hehe

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Who's That Mummy (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, White (SU) Paper: Pixielicious (Cosmo Cricket) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Elegant Eggplant (SU) Dies: Notched Tag, Banner Strip, Open Scallop Doily Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Baker's Twine (MFT Stamps) Copic Markers, Seam Binding Ribbon

20 comments:

  1. So cute, Sarah! Fabulous paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, love the great design and the use of your seam binding is perfect with your image, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute, Sarah! loove what you did with this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love how you used the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the sentiments! And your paper piecing looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Miss Sarah! LOVE these papers, the banner and how you rounded the sentiment on the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! This card is so adorable!! Love the soft lilac shades & the cute mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card, Sarah! Love the strips of seam binding you used for the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute...love how you used the seam binding, goes perfectly with the BOO-tiful mummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOO Cute!!!! Love this collection! And just in time for Halloween! Perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girlfriend! I think you might need to bundle up like her with all that snow you showed us!!! Hope you are staying warm! And this card, amazing...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the untraditional colors you used! And your ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beyond cuteness. I love how you tied up your seam bow--I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Booo ti ful, love the DP and those stamps are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love that funky wall paper and wood flooring! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am amazed by the inside of your card! It is just as beautiful as the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!