October 4, 2011

Every leaf is a flower...


I have another clean and simple card for you this afternoon for this week's Riley challenge. Laurie has asked us to include leaves on our project.


I've used Raking Leaves Riley who was just perfect for this challenge! The sentiment is from MFT's Inspired by Autumn set and will be released this month, I've also used the Woodgrain Fence and Branch and Leaves Die-namics to create a little scene. The paper is Basic Grey from my scrap box!

Be sure to link up your Riley creation on the blog, and visit the other moose-mates (links on sidebar) to see their creations!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Sarah, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Sarah, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dies on this sarah!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love your die-namics with this riley, it's so darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is DARLING Sarah!!! LOVE the falling leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Riley card! I love all of the punches and the leaves, very cute :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!