October 27, 2011

WSC 43 - Fight Like a Girl!


Can you feel the year ticking away? It's already time for our 43rd sketch of the year! This sketch features a long thin panel, just right for those à la mode girls and their long legs!

 I behaved myself this week and stuck to the sketch exactly!


I've used one of the MFT sets supporting the fight against breast cancer that were released this month. The sentiments in Fight Like a Girl are both touching and hilarious!

My image is coloured with copics - the rest is pretty self explanatory.


I've combined two sentiments on the inside of this one.

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC43. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: à la modes - Fight Like a Girl (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: White, Black (SU) Paper: Lost and Found Two - Rosy (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Fired Brick & Pumice Stone Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: Simply Scallops Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Basic Grey Brads, Copic Markers

8 comments:

  1. STUNNING coloring Sarah! LOVE the brad treatment too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I especially love your bold color selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo, so cute! love the paper choice and your coloring is wodnerful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this!! Amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am TOTALLY DROOLING over these papers Sarah!!! So bold, bright and eye catching!! LOVE THEM!!!

    Hugs!!!
    Meredith
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Sarah! SUCH pretty papers and I love the black beneath the big red brads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, this is wonderful! Love your pattern papers you used too! I just received this set in the mail yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sarah! I love seeing this set in colors other than pink! It really shows off the versatility of it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!