October 1, 2011

Running with the Torch!


I have a fun announcement this morning - this month I'll be an Amber Ink Torch-bearer! Thank you to the lovely Steph who entrusted me with the pink torch for October!

It's fitting I'm representing pink - it's my fave colour, but not to wear - for electronics! Pink cell phone, pink iPod, pink kindle cover...you get the idea! If it's a gadget and it comes in pink, I want it!

So for the next month I'll have some fun projects to share with you using wonderful Amber Ink stamps and digital papers. Carrying the torches with me will be Susa, Kristin, Esther and Michelle. I know we'll all have a blast!

I'll be back soon with my first Amber Ink card - till then, you can visit the Amber Inklings blog to find out more information about the torch-bearers!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for catching the pink torch! I know you are gonna spoil us with your yummy creations! :) Oh, and I love pink electronics too! Have a pink ipod & pink camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo HOO! Great catch Sarah! Oh, I can hardly wait to see where you run ;) I'm sure there'll be no shortcuts through the forrest for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun Sarah!! Can't wait to see what you have in store!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sarah! I am a past Purple torch bearer and had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!