October 6, 2011

WSC # 40 - Precious Little Lamb


I know you're probably all anxiously awaiting orders from the spectacular MFT release we've just had - so why not distract yourself with a fun sketch challenge?!

For my card today I inked up the so-adorable-it-hurts Precious Little Lamb, the new addition to our Pure Innocence line.


I cheated just a little bit and squished the sketch so it would fit a square card. This one is 4x4 - I love that this size still fits in a regular envelope!

Precious Little Lamb was coloured with copics and I added a little sparkle with a spica pen on the flowers. I swapped out the flag shape for the new Oval Tab - don't you love that shape? My buttons are stitched on over top card buttons cut with the button quartet die-namic.


Inside my card I have used the fabulous new Oval Decorative Doily. I can't get enough of this die-namic!

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC40. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Precious Little Lamb - Where Flowers Bloom (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft (SU) Hot Fudge (MFT Stamps) Paper: Everyday Flair (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Broken China Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: Button Quartet, Oval Decorative Doily, Oval Tab Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Buttons, Copic Markers

6 comments:

  1. Darling card! I like your watercloring and papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet inside & out! love your papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet as ever! love the squished sketch....looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is so adorable it hurts! FAB layout and papers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!