October 6, 2011

WSC # 40 - Precious Little Lamb


I know you're probably all anxiously awaiting orders from the spectacular MFT release we've just had - so why not distract yourself with a fun sketch challenge?!

For my card today I inked up the so-adorable-it-hurts Precious Little Lamb, the new addition to our Pure Innocence line.


I cheated just a little bit and squished the sketch so it would fit a square card. This one is 4x4 - I love that this size still fits in a regular envelope!

Precious Little Lamb was coloured with copics and I added a little sparkle with a spica pen on the flowers. I swapped out the flag shape for the new Oval Tab - don't you love that shape? My buttons are stitched on over top card buttons cut with the button quartet die-namic.


Inside my card I have used the fabulous new Oval Decorative Doily. I can't get enough of this die-namic!

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC40. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Precious Little Lamb - Where Flowers Bloom (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft (SU) Hot Fudge (MFT Stamps) Paper: Everyday Flair (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Broken China Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: Button Quartet, Oval Decorative Doily, Oval Tab Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Buttons, Copic Markers

6 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!