October 29, 2011

Passing the Torch....


My time as an Amber Ink torchbearer is drawing to a close, and while it's sad, I'm also SO excited to be able to pass on the pretty pink torch to a very talented stamper, blogging friend and all around sweetheart.

The pink torch is moving on to.....Meredith Winston! Congratulations Meredith, you are so sweet and I know you'll have a blast at Amber Ink and will wow us with your creations!

Thanks again to Steph for passing on the torch to me, I had so much fun!

Be sure to stop by the Amber Ink blog for all the goss on the newest torchbearers!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Great toss Sarah and great run as a pretty pink torchbearer! Don't run too far away now. Wishing you the very best in all your new adventures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my darling friend!!! I will run with this torch proudly!!

    HUGSSSSSSS!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah it's been amazing seeing all of your fantastic projects! I can't wait to see what Meredith creates, I know it's gonna be amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!