October 13, 2011

WSC41 - Happy Bird-day


Hi! It's time for another fun Wednesday Stamp Club sketch with MFT. I had a lot of fun with this one and pulled out the new Contempo Cage set.


I flipped the sketch and squished it down a little into a square card.


I just love this set! I've used lots of new die-namics on this one and have popped up the cage for lots of dimension. I also fussy cut the bird and popped that up too.


There are so many options and combinations with this set.


Inside I stamped the perch and chain and fussy cut another bird.

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC41. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Contempo Cage (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Black, Rose Red, White (SU) Paper: Lost and Found Two - Blush (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Rose Red (SU) Dies: Contempo Cage, Oval Decorative Doily, Postage Stamp Border, Mini Pennants, Vintage Flourish Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Ball Chain, Eyelets, Pearls

10 comments:

  1. Sarah - I just keep loving all the cards you make! You are so talented girl :) This card is a beauty for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too talented!! Love the use of the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! All is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow, such an awesome card. Love how you made the bird cage dimensional and that cute bird inside *sigh*...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Sarah! This is FANTASTIC! Love the details on everything. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I LOVE what you've done with the bird cage! Very cute inside too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word I LOVE this my friend! FAB papers/colors and I LOVE all the dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that darling birdcage and pretty crochet oval behind it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness this is so Adorable! Love every Fabulous Detail! Wowzers! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is GORGEOUS. I love all the gorgeous details. The patterned wing is cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!