September 8, 2013

It's a Reverse Confetti HOP!


Yippee, it's finally here - the new release from Reverse Confetti is live!! Filled with all things Fall and Spooky, these stamps are sure to keep you happily creating!



It's the 8th of the month - so that means it's time for a Reverse Confetti hop! The hop started over on the Reverse Confetti blog, and you should have made it here from the fabulous Dawn's blog. It would be worth your while to start at the beginning of the hop, so you don’t miss a thing. We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all the new Reverse Confetti stamp sets!


I have a warm thank you card with a home spun feel to share today - I've used two of the new sets, Forever Fall and Spooky Cuties.

I love cats, and thought I'd give this one a chance to be a little less spooky and a little more lovey with a partner. I sponged some darker ink onto the tip of the tail and ears before stamping over top my original image for a pretty Siamese seal point look


The layout for my card is this month's SFYTT - you really should play along, I did, and I won this ENTIRE RELEASE - 5 sets! and even better - I got to hop with the Confetti Crew! HERE are all the deets about the current sketch.

Don't forget to also link your Reverse Confetti creations to the 'FETTI FINDS list posted every Monday. A ‘Fetti Fave will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog from that months’ entries. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew to sneak peek and hop with all the new stamps.  Click HERE for more details and link list.

Here's the inside of my card...


The flower centers on the patterned paper looked a little like acorns to me, so of course I had to add one on the inside here!

Here's another peek at the sets I've used today:



I hope you’ve enjoyed hopping with us today. Be sure and hop on the 8th of EVERY MONTH for more REVERSE CONFETTI inspiration! Now it’s time to hop on over to Heather's blog - I know she'll have something amazing to share! If you get lost along the way, you can find the hop order and list of all the participating designers over on the Reverse Confetti blog.

Celebrate the creative side of you!

Stamps: Forever Fall, Spooky Cuties (Reverse ConfettiPaper: Walnut Grove (Pebbles) Ink: Kraft, Hot Fudge (MFT) Barn Door Distress Ink (Ranger) Sage Shadow, Black (SU)  Dies: Tags, Flags (MFT) Other: Ribbon, Bobble Cord, Hemp Twine, Sewing Machine, Enamel Dots

12 comments:

  1. Wow awesome I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! the mix of patterns is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Sarah!! It's been so fun having you with us this month, you're so talented and I love everything you have come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah! This is beautiful. I absolutely love how you used the cats on this one! So cute. I've loved everything you've created with this release. It's been fun playing along, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to rock it girlfriend!!!! all week long, you created beautiful projects. LOVE this and realllly love that you made this more of a lovey card, than spooky. These stamps really are for so much more than Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute to use the cats in a non-spooky manner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So intricate and beautiful.
    isoscia@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the inside is as gorgeous as the outside of the card! Stunning design and love the little cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah...this is fabulous! Your details are pure perfection and I love how you used the sentiment on the inside. Thanks for playing with us this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!