September 28, 2013

On My Mind


It's time for another fun challenge at Crazy for Challenges!

This week the challenge is to use bows. I'm sharing a card using this week's Viva la Verve sketch.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.

Here's my card...


I've had Great Friend on my wishlist for so long, and finally ordered it this month. LOVE! That giant flower is just so gorgeous. I chose to use the outline images to paper piece from this fun gradient paper. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Phrases and I curved it a little before stamping.


I had so much dimension on the front of my card that I kept the inside to simple stamping to avoid any more bulk!

Now it's time to go see all the fab inspiration from the design team, happy hopping!
Stamps: Great Friend, Heartfelt Phrases (Verve StampsPaper: Hello Again (Carta Bella) Ink: Memento, Garden Shadow Inks (Hero Arts) Dies: Pierced Circles, Flags (MFT) Other: Ribbon (SU) Sewing Machine, Whimsy Embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts) Sparklets (Kaisercraft)

5 comments:

  1. This is just stunning with such a creative design. Love the awesome dimension on the beautifully layered flower.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layered, dotted flower and the fabulous colors you've combined!! Beautiful and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite Verve stamps sets. Love these layered flowers in the tiny dotted paper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!