September 21, 2013

Birthday Girl


It's time for another fun challenge at Crazy for Challenges!

This week it's time for our monthly sketch challenge. Here's my card...


I used Verve's Birthday Bash stamp set. I went with a chalkboard look, combining a bunch of sentiments and the star images. The balloons are paper pieced. I used the Starry Die and the small stars fit really well in the embossed outlines - love that!

Now it's time to go see all the fab inspiration from the design team, happy hopping!
Stamps: Birthday Bash (Verve StampsPaper: Walnut Grove (Pebbles) Ink: Brilliance Black, Versamark  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Starry Die (Verve Stamps) Flags (MFT) Other: Charles Embossing Folder (Provocraft) White Embossing Powder, Hemp Twine, Sewing Machine, Sequins

6 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!