September 17, 2013

Greatest Glory


I'm popping in really quickly (teething toddler's are SO fun) with a card I whipped up this morning for the new Mojo sketch.


My layout today is Mojo311. The stamp set is Learning to Sail. You'll see a little peek of one of the Scalloped Trim Trio dies too.

I hope your day is a little less tantrum filled than mine has been!   

Stamps: Learning to Sail (Verve StampsPaper: Wonderful Day (Fancy Pants) Ink: Memento Grey  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set (Verve Stamps) Vertical Greetings Die (MFT) Other: Sequins, Copics

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Sarah! Great mix of designer papers!!! Hope he's doing okay with teething. I remember those days. Some not so fun. Others you would never know they are in pain. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!