September 16, 2013

Live. Laugh. Love.


Hello creative friends! It's time for another Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. This week the challenge is to use dark navy, light gray and hot pink. LOVE this combo!

I had a new-to-me Reverse Confetti set begging for ink and I used the Retro Sketches layout for this week.

Here's my card...


I stamped the feather background using Soft Granite shadow ink from Hero arts - I love how soft this ink is! I topped the sequins with a little white enamel paint.




I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Reverse Confetti - Peacock Pretties, the paper is Here and Now by Echo Park, the ink is Hero Arts and I've also used some white twine and hot pink sequins. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!


Stamps: Peacock Pretties (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Here and Now (Echo Park) Ink: Soft Granite (Hero Arts) Melon Mambo (SU)  Dies: Polka Dots, Fishtail Flags (MFT)  Other: Hemp Twine, Sequins

  

5 comments:

  1. Its amazing how some card with some holes in it can have such a big effect. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so similar to what I was thinking of using for my card...it looks fantastic. The little pops of pink look so pretty with the navy and I love the feathered background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really stand out from the crowd for me!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that peacock feather on your background....so pretty! what a beautiful card, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!