September 2, 2013

Monday Mood Board - Stenciled Thanks


After all the masculine projects I've been posting lately, I thought it was time for something a little softer and more feminine - what could be softer than feathers?! I had some new WPlus9 goodies to play with and used Monday Mood Board #19 as inspiration...


I was really drawn to those pretty peach colours and the gorgeous sentiment. Here's my one layer card...



I started by masking a circle, and using a stencil to sponge on some Soft Cantalope and Fresh Peach shadow inks. I curved the smaller sentiment and stamped it around the top border of my stencilled layer. I also curved the largest two feathers slightly.

This is also for this week's  Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. This week the challenge is to use stencils!

I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Fanciful Feathers by WPlus9, the ink is the Garden Set by Hero Arts. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Stamps: Fanciful Feathers (WPlus9) Paper: White Card Ink: Soft Cantaloupe  Fresh Peach (Hero arts) Brilliance Black Dies: Circle Nesties for mask (Spellbinders) Other: Stencil, Corner Rounder Punch

5 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!