September 12, 2013

Christmas Delivery....Early


Hi peeps! I had a little stamping time this morning and was able to put my idea for Mojo 310 on paper. We've had a big storm passing through the last couple of days, it's been chilly and very un-spring-like so that must be what put me in the mood for reindeer and snowflakes!


I stamped Santa's Helper in Memento, coloured him with copics and paper pieced his vest. I used a big dab of glossy effects for his shiny nose. The snowflake was die cut and glittered. Edges were sponged with Walnut Stain ink and distressed lightly. The sentiment is stamped on and layered with a Charming Oval - I love this vintage shape.

Here's the inside of my card...


I used some off cuts of paper to piece together a panel, decorating with Santa's Helper stamped on more paper and another sentiment from the set.

Stamps: Santas Helper (Verve StampsPaper: Nordic Holiday (Basic Grey) Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger) Memento Black  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Charming Oval Die Set (Verve Stamps) Moroocan Screen, Snowflake, Jumbo Snowflake (MFT) Other: SU Glitter, Hemp Twine, Jewel

2 comments:

  1. soooo sweet! love the image and the pretty snowflakes. stay warm. I'd gladly send you some of our heat....it's been in the 90's all week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Sarah! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!