September 25, 2011

Riley is going to the movies!


It's Riley release time again, and this month he's going to the movies! You'll see lots of your favourite iconic movie characters in this release  - all in moose form of course!


When I saw Riley Pottermoose I knew it would make a perfect corner bookmark. You can find the instructions to make one here. I cut the edge with the notebook edge die-namic from MFT and the papers are from the Oxford Pack by Basic Grey.

I coloured Riley with Copics and fussy cut him before popping him up on foam boosters.


All the moose-mates will have wonderful samples for you to hop around and enjoy today!


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

11 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is so perfect to hae as a bookmark!
    Oh so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!..I NEED THAT STAMP!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cool Sarah, love the notebook edge along the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea making a bookmark! My Daughter would love this, she's reading the books now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant!! Such a stunning creation! We jsut visited the Harry Potter World in Universal a few weeks ago - you totally nailed this! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these corner bookmarks and this is the perfect image to make one with. I know several Potter fans that would love to have one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harry?...Harry Potter?
    We are such HP fans here in the Bond household that we drove to Florida and went to see the final movie at Universal where HP land is!!! OMG, this stamp is one that has to come to my house! I love this girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sarah, this is perfect!!! I love those corner bookmarks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute, love the moose potter, he is so adorable

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!