September 20, 2011

Shabby Riley + Copic Colour Key


It's time for another Riley challenge! Heather has challenged us to create a shabby chic card with at least seven layers. I've been promising to tell you the Riley colours I use, so read on for the next installment in my Copic Colour Key series.


I love this Good Luck Riley image, it's one of my faves. Riley was coloured with copics then fussy cut. I added lots of embellishments, rolled flowers, stickles, a stick pin and some seam binding ribbon.

Please feel free to save this image to your computer and use it as a reference.


Inside my card I have used some off cuts of the patterned paper and shadow stamped my image again.

Please visit the rest of the moose-mates (links on the sidebar) and see their gorgeous creations!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: Good Luck Riley (riley and company) Notched Tag (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Vanilla (SU) Paper: le chateau (Kaiser Craft) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Chocolate Chip (SU) Dies: Decorative Doily, Rolled Flower, Rolled Rose, Notched Tag Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Seam Binding Ribbon, Stick Pin, Antique Bronze Distress Stickles, Copic Markers

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!! The colors of your cards are pure delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! thank you for sharing your color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Sarah! Love that you shared your colours....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Sarah! and thanks for sharing Riley's coloring recipe! I've been wanting to add some different browns to my mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun card sarah!! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,

    What a perfect card!!! :) I love all the layers!

    Quick question for you: which die did you use to make the brown flower below the pink (paper?) rolled rose?

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! A copic color lesson with Riley!!!!! Thanks so much. I needed that. This is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word!! Now how stinkin' CUTE is this!!!! Love your paper flowers, seam binding ribbons and stunning layout design!! DARLING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the coloring key, awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!