September 28, 2011

Hey Sexy!


We're halfway through the Riley teasers for this release....and today I have a cheeky little card for you!

I've been on a real square card making kick lately, this one is 4" x 4" - I love this size because I can hang something off the top edge and still make it fit in a regular envelope.


This is Catmoose, with that leather suit she's lots of fun to colour! I added a banner and sentiment with alphabet stamps and kept the card simple with just a polka dot print from the Cosmo Cricket Odds and Ends pack.

I'll have another teaser for you tomorrow, then we'll be hopping and giving away blog candy for the big release!

Please visit the other moose-mates:


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!