September 9, 2011

It'll be a little quiet around here...


I'm taking a little break from blogging till next week. I'll be stamping and scheduling posts behind the scenes gearing up for some releases later this month and trying to get ahead of schedule before my vacation in October. I want to make sure I have lots of stampy goodness to share while I'm away!

I couldn't leave you without any eye candy though, so here's a simple card I made with some products from the last Verve release, a couple of square punches and some MME Lost and Found paper.


Have a wonderful weekend....It's shaping up to be a good one here, pizza and sports night tonight (NZ are playing Aussie in an Olympic qualifying match for basketball and in the rugby world cup opening match. It's also the start of football season, yay!) We'll be visiting the Petone waterfront carnival and fireworks tomorrow (hoping for nice weather!) and I'm planning on lots of hubby time as always. I'll also be working on making my sister's jewellery for her upcoming wedding, fun!

I'll see you on Tuesday for this month's creative challenge with MFT. However you spend your weekend have fun and be safe! *hugs*


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sarah! Enjoy your 'time off'...lol!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. The squares are so impacting turned that way. Have a nice break....Go The All Blacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! What a good way to get caught up...I'll have to keep this in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card Sarah! LOVE that background! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really love the patterned squares you did with this sentiment. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card :0) I have soooooo much in scrap that I could just make this kind of card 4-ever! LOL Hubby and I love your football games! Hope we can find it again on our TV this year. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card--beautiful design, lovely soft colors in the squares and the lushious chocolate bow are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is amazing! I almost died when I realized that this is NOT patterned paper!!! Seriously..I am FLOORED!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOSH!!! LOVE the layout, LOVE IT!!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!