September 27, 2011

Mooseman!


It's day three of Riley sneak peeks and today I'm sharing a card I made for Shanan. For his birthday this year his sister gave him a canvas with a photo of him as a kid wearing a batman suit - so this Batmoose stamp was perfect!

You'll notice Batmoose is in grey and blue - when I questioned Shan about the colours of the costume he wore, I was informed these are the real batman colours!


Riley was coloured with Copics and cut with circle nesties. The sentiment is from MFT - I thought it worked perfectly with this stamp. The papers are from My Mind's Eye - Market Street and the card base is Night of Navy from SU!

All the moose-mates will have eye candy for you today:

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

7 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!