June 20, 2013

Meet Phyllis!


Hi there! I have a quick card to share today combining a couple of fun challenges. This card is for There She Goes anything goes challenge (love those!) and the current sketch challenge over at SCS.

Oh.The.Cuteness. I've been loving these sock goblin stamps and just had to colour one in soft pastel tones today, this is Phyllis (they have the cutest names right?)

I flipped the sketch and coloured with copics. Punched a little cut out for my button, embossed some cardstock and this CAS card was done!

Thanks for popping by - hope you have some time to get creative today!

Stamps: Phyllis (There She Goes) Paper: Ruby (MME) Ink: Memento Black  Dies: Rectangle stax (MFT) Other: Button, Twine, Charles Embossing Folder (PC) Copics, Circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this hippo just makes me smile! Such a darling card, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!