June 6, 2013

MFT Teasers - Blooming Roses



Hello! I'm so excited to share today's card, I love the new Blooming Roses set from Mona, the two-step stamping is SO fun!


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the information on this month's release, prizes and for designer links!

I started by die cutting the rose before stamping with Sno Cone and Berrylicious ink. I wanted a soft colour for the leaves, so went with Factory Green - I love it with these blues.

All the other die pieces on this card are from the new Blueprints 4 - another amazing set! The sentiment is from Blissful Butterflies. I finished the card front with a Whip Cream bow.


I couldn't resist stamping the rose again on the inside, it's so gorgeous!

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:



  
Stamps: Blooming Roses, Blissful Butterflies (MFT Stamps) Paper: Unforgettable (MME) Smooth White, Factory Green, Sno Cone, Steel Grey (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Sno Cone, Berrylicious, Factory Green, Kraft (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 4, Rose Bouquet (MFT Stamps) Other: MFT Ribbon - Whip Cream, Hemp Twine (MFT Stamps) Charles Embossing Folder

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and color combo! I agree with you, I like the soft color on the leaves. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that rose just gorgeous?Love it and can't wait to get my hands on it.Bring on the release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo - blue roses! How pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great color combo - loving your roses, the colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the non traditional roses...so pretty in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shades of red, white, and blue are definitely among my favorite color combos!! Beautiful card - I love the big white ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Sarah! GORGEOUS color combo, layout and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card! Lovely blue rose and mix of colors/papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I just love the color combo you use. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a comfy quilt love the colors and look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY pretty!! Gorgeous colors on this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Sarah! I love that gorgeous blue blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful! The colors, layout and textures are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the blue rosé on your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Great card. Would love to know where to get that embossing folder. It is lovely. Amazing detail and design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card. The blue is such a nice addition of color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! LOVE your roses and such a pretty colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful card with such beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!