June 25, 2013

Hip-hippo-ray! Design Team News!


I am SO excited to finally share the news with you today....

I'm a TRENDSETTER for There She Goes Clear Stamps!!!



Woohooo! I'm so excited. This is one extremely talented team and the stamps, well, *swoon* I feel so lucky to be joining a fun, feisty group of gals and stamping with these amazing designs is a dream come true.

I just had to make a card to celebrate, and Zoo-pendous fit the bill perfectly! (there are 30 stamps in this set! amazing!)

I stamped these adorable hippos on x-press it blending cardstock and coloured with copics. I used cool grays for the mama hippo and blue violets for the baby. The shadowing was created with R000 and R00 and I used the lightest blues for the water.


I covered the water with Crystal Stickles, left it to dry, then layered on Glossy Accents for lots of sparkle and shine.

My jumbo brads were layered with a small circle punch and I added a banner anchored with some buttons and twine to continue the celebration theme!

Here's the inside of my card...

I had to use this cute peacock as well, he's also coloured with copics and I added a little Stickles to his tail.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today, I'm really looking forward to sharing the new release from There She Goes with you this week, it's amazing!

If you're new to TSG, you're in for a treat! Here are some of my fave picks, get ready to have a serious case of the 'wants'!

Birthday Bot by Torico (if you've been looking for awesome boy stamps, TSG is the place to shop!)
Aquaholic and Jungle Out There by Melyssa Connolly 
View the entire range of stamps HERE
Visit the TSG Blog HERE
Meet the Trendsetters HERE

Stamps: Zoo-pendous (There She Goes) Paper: Gnome Sweet Gnome (MME) Ink: Memento Black  Dies: Circles, Labels 3, Party Banner (MFT) Other: Circle Punch, Jumbo Brads, Buttons, Twine, Glossy Accents, Crystal Stickles, Copics, X-press It Blending Card

8 comments:

  1. You are the perfect fit for this team, Sarah!! Lucky they are to have you on board :) Love the card and look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on joining the TSG team! I have never visited but I am positive I will be visiting again soon. I really love your style of card making. Gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So pleased to hear you are joining our team Sarah - can't wait to see what you make for TSG!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I'm sure you are going to have heaps of fun on the TSG team! Looking forward to checking out all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sarah you deserve it! Your card is gorgeous, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo! congrats, girlie!!! I ♥ TSG and YOU!!! you're gonna rock it, girl! cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS GF!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! the inside is nice enough to be it's own card, ya nut!!!! :D So excited for you to be joining the team!! we are gonna have fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, this card is ah-mazing! Love the coloring, the details, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!