June 10, 2013

MFT Teasers - You Have My Heart



Hello! MFT Teasers continue today, and I have a bright, fun card to share!
Today I'm using the Fluttering Hearts Die-namics along with Bold Greetings for a card that screams 80's to me!

You'll find all the deets about this release, teasers and prizes on the MFT Blog.


There's something about these colours, the Bold Greetings sentiment and all those dots that says 80's I think! I've used the fun Washi Tape stamps and Die-namics to anchor my sentiment panel.

The Razzleberry dots were stamped with Darling Dots. I cut the Fluttering Hearts directly into my cardbase for a peek-a-boo effect. The clean design was finished off with some rhinestones.

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:





Stamps: Bold Greetings, Darling Dots, Washi Patterns (MFT Stamps) Paper: Smooth White, Razzleberry (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice, Razzleberry (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Fluttering Hearts, Washi Tape (MFT Stamps) Other: Rhinestones

13 comments:

  1. Fun bright colors!!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the words pop against the pink back ground. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the way you have used the heart dienamic on the front of the card.A great idea...thank you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I have to work on my wish list today and start paring it down!!! : )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome creations... I just love how you used it... this hop is awesome... can't wait till release day...
    morentin1326
    ATaol
    DOTcom
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect, love how you used all the new products...makes a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love these new stamps and die sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, what a fun card - love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. It is so cheery and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL, bold, bright colors!! This card is SO cheery!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!