June 14, 2013

VLV Week 3 - Better Place


Howdy! It's been a busy week in our household with Jackson's first birthday followed by a very sick little boy AND his sick Dada. I must say, we did enjoy having Shanan home for a week, even if he was sick!

I've got a card to share for the brand new Viva la Verve sketch this week! It's inspiration week, so be sure to pop over and see the fresh, clean inspiration photo.


You can find all the details about this challenge and how you can win $100 to spend on Verve goodies in the Viva la Verve forum.

I took the colours and the dry embossing straight from elements of the inspiration photo. The flower is from Brighter Days and the gorgeous sentiment is from All About You. I finished the card with a soft blue satin bow.


I went for a super simple layout inside my card, bordering the sentiment with two strips of paper. Have a great weekend!  

Stamps: Brighter Days, All About You (Verve StampsPaper: Take Note (Studio Calico) Ink: Brilliance Black  Dies: Circle Nesties (Spellbinders) Other: Rhinestone, Blue Satin Ribbon, Stripes Embossing Folder

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!