June 12, 2013

New Product Tour - Fluttering Hearts


Yippee! It's time - all those wonderful new My Favorite Things goodies are available HERE right now!
Before you shop though, it's time for the New Product Tour, just in case you've missed anything from your wishlist that you *must* have! :-D

You'll find all the links for the tour today on the MFT Blog.

Today I've used the awesome Fluttering Hearts Die-namics as a starting point for my soft, pretty cards.


I've also used the fun new Blueprints 4 and the Blissful Butterflies stamp set and Die-namics on both my cards today.

For my first card, I cut the large woodgrain layer using Blueprints 4, then cut Fluttering Hearts, making sure to line up the hearts so they didn't overlap the edges. I used the small rectangles to cut a window that frames the sentiment from Blissful Butterflies.

The butterfly was stamped in the new Bubblegum ink.

I partially embossed the Kraft base layer and added some jumbo white brads to finish things off.

I wanted a collage type look on the inside of the card, and used a frame to border a stamped butterfly. 

For my second card, I again cut Fluttering Hearts out of the large rectangle layer from Blueprints 4, this time using the panel vertically. I adhered patterned paper behind the panel to show through the hearts. 


I love those little peek-a-boo hearts!

The butterfly was stamped in Bubblegum and I finished with brads and a big Bubblegum ribbon bow. 
I used some leftover paper and Blueprints 4 to create a sentiment panel for the inside of the card, stamping the butterflies directly on the card base. 

Thanks for stopping by today, happy shopping!

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today:


   


  
Stamps: Blissful Butterflies (MFT Stamps) Paper: Unforgettable (MME) Sweet Tooth, Kraft (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Bubblegum, Kraft (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Fluttering Hearts, Blueprints 4, Blissful Butterflies (MFT Stamps) Other: MFT Ribbon - Bubblegum (MFT Stamps) Jumbo Brads

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my. I really like what you did with the Blueprints and butterflies! Now I have to decide which to get tonight!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are beautiful! I love the layouts and the rustic look to them! And I always love seeing the Bubblegum pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, Sarah! love the pink and kraft and the butterflies and hearts....it all works perfectly, together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!