January 9, 2014

Avery Elle Guest Designer - Circle It!


*It's a super busy blog day today - click here to see my full feed and three previous posts for the day!*

2014 is shaping up to be an amazing year design wise, I'm so pleased to be guest designing for Avery Elle this month! This was definitely a crafty goal of mine, I love this company!

My first card features the brand new Circle It stamp set. I wanted to make something bold with those amazing HUGE sentiments! Here's my card...


I cut my patterned paper, then trimmed out a diagonal gap for the fab sentiment. I've also stamped the dots border from the set and heat embossed with a glitter powder.

I couldn't wait to use the new Embellish It Flower Elle-ments die, isn't this large black flower dramatic and fun!?


I cut the petals, then gave them a good scrunch before putting the flower together - I love how it softens the cardstock and gives more texture. Speaking of texture, I dotted the flower with black enamel paint for a whimsical look and finished off with a button and twine.

You can also find Avery Elle in the i {heart} papers store! I've used Circle It, Flower Elle-ments and Black Twine from the store today!

Here's the inside of my card...


I couldn't let that leftover strip of paper go to waste! I'll see you next week with another Avery Elle project, can't wait!

Stamps: Circle It (Avery EllePaper: Cut and Paste Adorbs (MME) Ink: Brilliance Black, Versamagic Dies: Embellish It Flower Elle-ments (Avery Elle) Other: Enamel Paint (Ranger) Gold Embossing Powder, Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!