January 18, 2014

Hello, Friend


Hi lovelies! It's Crazy for Challenges time again, and this week I have a sketch for you to play with:


I've used one of the sweet sets from SugarPea Designs today - it's been so fantastic seeing the reaction to the first release!


I've stamped the fence from Tin Can Chat multiple times, masking and overlapping. I masked again and stamped the cutie pie behind the fence and watercoloured with distress markers.

I added the sentiment on a banner and finished with a die cut flower and button/twine combo.

I'm linking up to the Cute Card Thursday challenge - to warm up your card! These summery colours fit the bill.

Here's the inside of my card...


I shadow stamped the other girl from the set, also placing her behind a fence.

Head on over to the Crazy for Challenges blog to see the fab DT creations using this sketch!

Stamps: Tin Can Chat (SugarPea DesignsPaper: Fiction (Basic Grey) Ink: Tangy Orange, Pink Lemonade (MFT) Dies: Stitched Circles and Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs) Layered Rose (MFT) Other: Button, Twine, Distress Markers, Sewing Machine

3 comments:

  1. Fun sketch Sarah and such a cutie of a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely delightful and love the the flower with the button. A great take on the sketch too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!