January 7, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Sneak Peek - Love Signs


Hello! It's time for a love filled sneak peek at the upcoming release from Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Today the team got inky with Love Signs, this set is so fun!


I went for a simple layout, highlighting my fave image from the set...


Isn't that an adorable checklist?! I've selectively inked a small heart from another image in the set to fill in the box. I made good use of the gorgeous patterned paper and I love how the bliss banner matches the one printed on the paper! I stamped over top the die cut circle to get the placement right before paper piecing the banner.

It's time to head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog - not only will you find some amazing samples from my wonderful teamies, but you can enter to win the Love Signs set!!

 Stamps: Love Signs (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Smitten (Authentique) Ink: Red Hot (MFT) Espresso Truffle (Memento Luxe) Dies: Pierced Circle (MFT) Other: Red Marker, Rhinestones  

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, this card is adorable! Love the banners and that trio of hearts and gems you used on your checklist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely striking! Whoever receives that card will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more proof that we are sisters! same image, same colors... LOVE yours, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful mix of cards! I'm lovin' the Reverse Confetti new releases - they're so awesome! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!