January 1, 2014

Crafty Gift Box


Hello and happy 2014! I'm stopping in today to share a gift box perfect for the crafty friend in your life!


I've stamped the awesome subway style image from Paper, Scissors, Ink repeatedly on pink cardstock before turning it into a gift box. I wanted a tag with lots of punch, so adhered strips of leftover cardstock together before embossing the sentiment in white.


I cut my strips random widths, but love how it all worked out to highlight parts of the stamp!

Wishing you a fabulous, happy, healthy and VERY crafty 2014!  

3 comments:

  1. I just adore this tag and that stamp is awesome! It's got to be in my hands soon! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get all your wonderful stamps from?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!