January 23, 2014

Avery Elle - Way To Go


*This is my second post today, please click here for my SugarPea Designs card* 

I'm back sharing another project using the awesome Circle It stamp set from Avery Elle. This time I have paired it with Love Notes, which is a must have set in my book!


I stamped the base image in a really pale blue, using the single dot stamp included in the set to extend the design up to the top of my layer. I curved the sentiment on my block before stamping, then got to work with the layering images in Love Notes! I think these sets look lovely together, don't you?  

Stamps: Circle It, Love Notes (Avery ElleInk: Sno Cone, Orange Fizz, Banana Split, Sour Apple  (MFT) Other: Corner Rounder Punch

3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!