January 16, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration: Love Letter

This is my second post today, for my Avery Elle Guest Designer post, please click here.

Hello friends! I'm so excited that it's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge...my first as a design team member! Here's our inspiration for this round...



photo credit:  loveandlavender.com

We have a fabulous new sponsor, DeNami Design, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Love Letter challenge!


DeNami Design generously provided love themed stamps for each of the crew gals to work with for the challenge today!  Thanks so much, DeNami Design...we LOVE our stamps!  

The LEAD of this challenge will receive a $20 gift certificate to use at DeNami Design!


I received some gorgeous stamps to use on my card! I've stamped the Small Scallop Heart on white cardstock, and layered in the Small Heart Outline, pieced with some gorgeous MME paper. The hearts are attached with beading wire for a bit of whimsy!  

I loved the envelopes, kraft and twine in the photo so used them all on my card! I've used text paper to represent the book.

The Sending You Love Sentiment was stamped on a little banner and layered over the envelope I created with the envelope punch board.

Here's a peek inside my card...


You won't want to miss what our special guest and crew have whipped up using love themed stamps from DeNami Design!

Curtain Call Crew

Stamps: Small Scallop Heart, Sending You Love, Small Heart Outline (DeNami Design) Paper: Record It: Heirloom (MME) Ink: Kraft (MFT) Rose Red (SU) Dies: Sentiment Strips (MFT) Stitched Circles, Fanfare Scalloped Border Die (Lil' Inker Designs) Other: Wire, Jewels (Kaiser) Bakers Twine, Envelope Punch Board

17 comments:

  1. totally fabulous, Sarah! love all of your sweet details...what a perfect use of envelope:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Sarah. Love the sweet little hearts with the strings! The papers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the envelope and how you layered the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layered card Sarah, welcome to the Curtain Call--so happy to have you join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling Valentine, Sarah! Love the sweet envelope and layered hearts! Welcome to the team! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a beautiful card just so much to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo super duper sweet! I LOVE the mix of patterns and how you layered those adorable hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour combination in the first place. It is so classic. Then the layers are gorgeous.So many details. Love the stitching details, the texture of the twine, the sponging..... Wow! Great work and gorgeous card, Sarah! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love the envelope and scalloped border. Lots of pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love the envelope and scalloped border. Lots of pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!! Love the way you gussied up the envelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. now how cute is this?! Love it Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card! It's darling and the design is so precious! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that wonderfully decorated envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and so stinking cute! Love the Gingham!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!