January 25, 2014

Crushin'


I'll be drawing my follower blog candy tomorrow - make sure you're in to win!!

Hi friends! It's time for the last Crazy 4 Challenges challenge of the month, and also my last challenge as one of the "crazies". I've so enjoyed my time as part of this team, and I'm sure I'll be playing along often! Thank you to Frances and the girls for having me!

My challenge to you today is a Valentine's color combo...

 Here's my card using awesome Reverse Confetti products!




The layout for this card is Deconstructed Sketch 135, flipped. LOVE it! Those angles are awesome. I kept everything angled on my card and really loved all the little spots to add embellishment.

The sentiments are from Crushin' and the little polka heart is from Arrows 'n Elements. I've used the large panel from the Love Note die and accessorized with the hearts from the same set and the Arrow die (still love love love that arrow!) Some washi, rhinestones and a rhinestone heart finish it off.

Here's the inside...


There are so many layers on the front, I kept the inside nice and clean.

Don't forget to stop by Crazy 4 Challenges to link up your Valentines and see what the team has created - they really rocked this combo!



Stamps: Crushin', Arrows 'n Elements (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Adorbs (MME) Ink: Berrylicious (MFT) Choc Chip (SU) Dies: Confetti Cuts: Arrow, Love Note (Reverse Confetti) Flags (MFT) Other: Rhinestones, Twine

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card as always Sarah. Loved having on the C4C team, we will miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific card! I loved this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous inside and out, I love that you used the washi inside, what a great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I really like that crystal heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    I love, love, love your cute card!!!!! :) It looks so professional (like a card I might buy-not that I do that anymore)!

    Thank you for taking the time to share!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and the inside is so cute, too. Thank s for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie!! This is Awesome Sarah! Love your take on the sketch and all the Fab elements you but together! Looks Fabulous! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure know how to make a card GF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely beautiful card, Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many fab elements on this one....great V day card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card!!! Love the placement of all your elements!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah!
    Just wanted to tell you I love this card. From everything you used to the colors, I think it's just super duper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply Fabulous!! I love your card ; )and all the layers! and I am LOVING your Washi tape to compliment the sentiment on the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!