January 8, 2014

Seize the Sketch #11 - Good in the Hood


It is a super busy blog day today! Click through to see new releases from Fresh Squeezed Stamps, SugarPea Designs and Reverse Confetti!

Thanks for visiting! It's time for Seize the Sketch #11, and we're kicking off the new year with our last sponsored challenge featuring Kraftin' Kimmies!


I was lucky enough to work with some images from the newly released Once Upon a Time 1 - Red Riding Hood is SO fun!

Here's the sketch...


I flipped it this week.


Isn't she adorable?! I LOVE the matching sentiment! I coloured with copics and added one of the rhinestone swirl thingees I always forget to use!

Here's the inside of my card...


Love her even uncoloured! It's time to head on over to the Seize the Sketch blog to see the amazing creations from my talented teamies!  

Stamps: Once Upon a Time 1 (Kraftin' KimmiesPaper: Gnome Sweet Gnome (MME) Ink: Red Hot, Olive (MFT) Dies: Flags, Pierced Circles (MFT) Other: Copics, Corner Rounder, Rhinestone Swirl, Sewing Machine

7 comments:

  1. Adorable image. Your coloring is beautiful Sarah! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!-Jen Naus
    jenny dot naus at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable and fab coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card; awesome coloring! Cool composition on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE Love your take on the sketch and those papers are just Perfect with this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!