January 22, 2014

Shore do Love You - Seize the Sketch #12


Good morning! It's time for another fabulous Seize the Sketch - and did you see the news? We have some awesome new team members!

Here's the sketch...


I've used my first ever Reverse Confetti stamp set today - Happy Harbor. I love creating little scenes with this one!



Valentine's don't have to be pink and red, right?! I've gone with a classic yellow and navy for my nautical themed Valentine. The Tag Me Confetti Cuts gave me a perfect focal layer, and I've accented with a heart from the Love Notes die set.


Head on over to the Seize the Sketch blog for some awesome design team eye candy! I hope you'll play along!


 Stamps: Happy Harbor (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Atlantic (Studio Calico) Ink: Lemon Yellow (MFT) Navy Shadow Ink (Hero Arts) Dies: Confetti Cuts: Tag Me, Love Note (Reverse Confetti) Banner (MFT) Other: Twill, Twine, Copics

16 comments:

  1. absolutely CUTE Sarah!!!! Love all the goodness nestled onto the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah what a great card for the sketch, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO love that! Totally fantastic way to rock the RC and the sketch, sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, the tag and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH, Sarah!! This is absolutely ADORABLE and no, V-day doesn't need to be just red/pink ;) You rocked it! Awesome, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one of my fav RC sets and you always use it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the bright colors and fantastic photo!!! Love how you used this sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just darling Sarah - love all the beautiful layers and the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too fun! Love cheery color scheme and all the layered elements on the tag die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Sarah! LOVE all of the layers :) and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the RC goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Personally I love the untraditional colours on Valentines - way better for guy cards usually :) This is freaking ADORABLE - love that sentiment & all the fabby layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love the loaded up tag!!! super fun card girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just holiday cards in non-traditional colors! And this nautical valentine is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to get this set, it is so darn cute on any card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!